FunctionCaller is Unity editor extension, that allows you to call methods directly from editor while playing. Almost any method of object’s component can be invoked.
[Method parameter types]
- simple types (most of types, supported by Unity)
- collections: lists and arrays of any types
- custom types – any class with public constructor (inheritance is supported; inner classes are supported)
- picking objects from hierarchy or directly from scene
- generic methods
- tags for methods for better navigation
- public, protected, private and internal methods, static methods
- multi-object invocation
- see values, returned by method(s).
Detailed documentation how to use.
Video presentation and demonstration